BOARD OF TRUSTEES
January 28, 2014
There will be a Board of Trustees Meeting on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 7:30p.m. At the Piermont Village Hall as follows:
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes- January 7, 2014
- Department Reports
- Public Hearing (7:45) Phil Griffin Site Plan Application for the renovation/addition/alteration of a single family residence.
- Public Hearing (8:00) Claudia Kempton Site Plan Application for the renovation/addition/alteration of a single family residence.
- Public Hearing (8:15p.m.) 2014 Community Development Block Grant Program
- Resolution to release Performance Bond on Burck Subdivision
- Request for Special Permit from Robert Gazzetta to change use to allow restaurant in RD-West District
- Request for Special Permit from Laura Straus of Piermont Straus Gallery to serve Alcohol and Snacks in RD-West District
- Authorize Village Clerk to seek Public Bids for Holder C-4.80 Tractor with Hydraulic platform
- Request from the Dennis P. McHugh Foundation to hold their 11th Annual Run for Fun on April 26, 2014 at 9:30a.m.
- Approval of Warrant
- Old/New Business
- Executive Session-Personnel