BOARD OF TRUSTEES
March 5, 2013
There will be a Board of Trustees Meeting on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 7:30p.m. at the Piermont Village Hall as follows:
1. Public Comment
2. Presentation from Ivan Szendro, and Ms. Demeter from the Hungarian New York Consulate’s Cultural Attache to offer AID to victims of Hurricane Sandy and also to Thank Piermont’s Solidarity for the two Hungarian Sister Villages.
3. Public Hearing (7:45 p.m.) adoption of Legislation permitting Bed & Breakfast establishments within the Village of Piermont Local Law #1 of 2013
4. Request from Mary Weitzman from Girl Scout Troop #40327 to set up Girl Scout Cookie Booth/Table in front of Village Hall.
5. Continue Discussion & Review notice to terminate the Train Station lease agreement between the Village of Piermont and the Piermont Historical Society.
6. Resolution from the County of Rockland for Agreement to accept Reimbursement for Police Overtime regarding counter-terrorism training program pursuant to the NYS Homeland Security Grant.
7. Discussion on summer’s closures to Motor Vehicle Traffic on the Pier.
8. Review Accountants JH Cohn/Reznick Fiscal 3rd Quarter report FYE 2013.
9. Review 2013 Proposal from Brooker Engineering
10. Approval of Minutes- February 19, 2013
11. Approval of Warrant
12. Old/New Business
13. Department Reports